Top 5 python library I commonly use.

Python has been one of the mostly used languages in 2018. It's applications ranging from building simple desktop apps, web applications, writing scripts to machine learning and data science.

Today I wanted to share my top five commonly used python library which are powerful and fun to use as well.

1. Request and Beautiful Soup

Though request and Beautiful Soup are two different library's they are commonly used together. The request library is used to send HTTP requests to a certain URL and get the data. Thus it is mainly used in web scraping. The beautiful soup on the other hand is used to format the data and select the necessary data.

Since I prefer working in terminal most of the time, I had written a simple script using these library that would fetch me the meanings of the word into the terminal itself. You can check it out on my github:

2. Selenium
Selenium is generally used for testing and perform automation. I heard about this library from the book named "Automate the boring stuffs with Python", though I have not gone through the whole book I think it is a good read for those interested. It is also one of the must know library of python, once you go with the test driven web application development.

3. Numpy
I hope we all know about numpy. Numpy is a library for performing mathematical and logical operations on an array. One must be familiar with the numpy array's if he/she is interested to work in the field of machine learning or data analysis. Also, most of the other library used for ml and data analysis(like sckit learn, matplotlib, scipy) uses numpy array for calculation.
You can learn more about numpy here: http://www.numpy.org/

4. Re
Re often known as regular expression, is one of the most powerful tool that can be quite handy in finding patterns in the strings. If you have read about finite automata than this might be quite easy to learn.

5. os module

The OS module in Python provides a way of using operating system dependent functionality. The functions that the OS module provides allows you to interface with the underlying operating system that Python is running on – be that Windows, Mac or

Linux. You will find yourself using it quite often when you want to interact with the file systems.
So these are my top five commonly used python library. Which python library's do you use most often?

Filed under: ,

Comments

# johncenablogger said:

Thanks You so much for your sharing blog. Vary helpful for this life .You get  more info<a href="https://www.uricasinogroup.com"> Casino site </a>

Saturday, April 20, 2019 6:08 PM
# johncenablogger said:

Really great info post. i got very help for the sharing post. You have got  more info <a href="https://azfollow.com">Free instagram followers</a>

Sunday, May 12, 2019 9:44 AM
# johncenablogger said:

Really great post. I got very helpful post. You have got  more info <a href=" www.reservations.com/.../hidden-ridge-resort"> hidden ridge resort</a>

Tuesday, May 14, 2019 12:31 PM
# johncenablogger said:

Really great post. I got very help for the post. You have got  more info <a href=" www.reservations.com/.../howard-johnson-inn-fenway-park"> howard johnson inn fenway park</a>

Friday, May 17, 2019 5:36 PM
# johncenablogger said:

Vary nice post. I got very help for the post. You have got more info <a href=" www.reservations.com/.../texas-station-gambling-hall-and-hotel"> texas station gambling hall and hotel</a>

Saturday, May 18, 2019 5:22 PM
# johncenablogger said:

Helpful post.<a href="saharapolicy.com/.../a> Policy brings you the latest news about Western Sahara, education, Lifestyle,Culture and tourism in Sahara, Current Events in Africa.

Monday, May 27, 2019 11:36 AM
# rina140722 said:

<a href="http://www.lblittlebig.com">macbook pro charger</a>

Sunday, June 9, 2019 10:57 PM
# rina140722 said:

charging station

<a href="http://www.lblittlebig.com">macbook pro charger</a>

Sunday, June 9, 2019 10:58 PM
# rina140722 said:

charging station

Sunday, June 9, 2019 10:58 PM
# rina140722 said:

I am a SEO expert . I will provide you best quality high pr profile backlinks. I have been providing this services in various market places in the world for the last 7 years.My goal is to satisfy the clients. I will definitely be helpful for you.

<a href="www.fiverr.com/.../6aGrL">Profile backlinks</a> play an important role in ranking for a website. This is also an important part of seo. Through this process it is possible to get real visitors for a long time.

Sunday, June 9, 2019 10:59 PM
# rina140722 said:

<a href="thechecker.co/.../a> is a fast-growing email validation service that helps startups and big companies to improve data quality and increase inbox deliverability to drive more sales from email communication.

Monday, June 10, 2019 11:11 PM
# rina140722 said:

TheChecker is a fast-growing email validation service that helps startups and big companies to improve data quality and increase inbox deliverability to drive more sales from email communication.

(https://thechecker.co/)

Tuesday, June 11, 2019 10:49 AM
# rina140722 said:

Tuesday, June 11, 2019 10:51 AM
# johncenablogger said:

Really very happy for the post. You get more info  <a href="play.google.com/.../details </a>

Saturday, June 15, 2019 11:41 AM
# rina140722 said:

Need Legal Help? <a href="www.lawyerup.co/">Lawyer Up</a> Helps You Get in Touch with an Experienced Attorney!

3 million people in the U.S. are injured every year in car accidents. A lawyer can help you recover the compensation you deserve after being injured in a car accident. Through personal injury claims, individuals often have the opportunity to seek compensation for their pain and suffering, lost wages, and other damages.

Monday, June 17, 2019 6:14 PM