How to register your team on Imagine Cup.
1. Go to www.imaginecup.com
2. Click on Register or Sign in
3. Login with a Microsoft account. If you don’t have one, create a new one and sign in.
4. Once you log in, go to the Dashboard.
5. On the Dashboard fill up the required information. Remember to put Nepal as your country, else you will be competing on the online competition.
6. Now create a team. Note that you can be a part of more than one team but for different categories.
7. Fill in all the required information and save it.
8. Register the competition you want to compete in. You can register for all three categories if you want.
9. After you have registered for the competition, you will need to submit a form. Click on Submit to go to that page.
10. Go to the dashboard now.All the competitions that you have registered will appear. Click on the one you would like to submit the form for.
11. Now select the team you are competing from.
12. Click in the below link to download the document and fill it.
13. Fill the form, and upload it to OneDrive and Save it.
12. Go to Manage on the Dashboard to add your team members.
13. Add team members by sending an invitation to them. Remember, they at least have to sign in at www.imaginecup.com to be invited. Only one of the team member can create a team and invite the other team members.
14. After you have submitted the form and added all the team members, your application will be considered complete.
Registration and Project Submission Deadline : 10 April 2016
National Finals: 22 April 2016
For more info: email@example.com