rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 3
Points 0
mtnba2k Posted: 10-24-2017 1:15 PM

The Redskins are looking for OSRS Gold their next home, and Washington Mayor Muriel E. Bowser recently asked Trump for approval to make major upgrades at the RFK Stadium site.Trump, unlike the Obama administration, is in favor of allowing Washington to keep the maligned Redskins nickname. He even ran an ad appealing to fans who oppose a name change. VCU basketball player Mo Alie-Cox reportedly signs with Colts | NFL | Sporting News.

Former Virginia Commonwealth basketball standout Mo Alie-Cox will transition to football as a member of the Colts.Cox is set to sign with Indianapolis, NFL Media reported Thursday. The prospective tight end worked out for representatives of several NFL teams last week in Richmond, Va.He was able to sign anywhere after the.

NFL determined he didn't meet the criteria for this year's draft because he would have been draft-eligible in 2016 if he chose. Although a jump to football has long been discussed as an option for the 6-7, 250-pound forward, he decided to close out his basketball career with VCU before attempting a sport switch.

While hoops has been his focus at VCU, which doesn't have a football program, Alie-Cox is no stranger to the gridiron.“I played football for nine years growing up,” Alie-Cox told Sporting News last spring. “I think I’ve still played football, the amount of years, longer than I played basketball. So growing up, that was something I always wanted to do.

But I transferred to private school, we had like 200 kids, we didn’t have a Buy OSRS Mobile Gold football team. So I just had to focus on basketball, and basketball is what brought me here.” NFL schedule 2017: Release date news; home, away opponents for each team | NFL | Sporting News.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS