rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 384
Points 0
zhouyueyue Posted: 11-09-2018 12:32 PM

SHIJIAZHUANG Bears Kevin White Jersey , April 3 (Xinhua) -- Spending 13 years to turn a wasteland into an oasis is an inconceivable task for ordinary people, let alone for an elderly blind man and his friend who has no arms.

However, the 54-year-old sightless Jia Haixia and 53-year-old armless Jia Wenqi from north China's Hebei Province have made it.

The duo changed a land covered in nothing but rocks and weeds into a forest in Yeli Village of Jingxing County by planting more than 10,000 trees.

Jia Haixia was born with congenital cataract which left his left eye blind. The sight in the other eye was lost after an accident at work in 2000. His friend and neighbor, Jia Wenqi Bears Cody Whitehair Jersey , lost both arms after being electrocuted at the age of three.

"It seemed impossible for us to find jobs, so we decided to brace up and face the misfortunes of life," Jia Wenqi said.

In 2002, they noticed a vacant lot near the riverbank and got approval of villagers committee to plant trees there for the purpose of "earning some money" and supporting their families.

Unfortunately, the ambitious plan lacked money and saplings were expensive. Wracking their brains Bears Leonard Floyd Jersey , the pair decided instead to prune branches from grown trees across the lot's river and plant them to create new life.

It was a physically demanding job. Jia Haixia climbed large trees to prune branches under the guidance of his armless companion, who had to carry his sightless friend, tools and branches on his back across the river several times every day.

"I often fell into the river at the very beginning. Now I can walk stably on the slippery and cold river bottom," Jia Wenqi said.

Every day, Jia Haixia used drills to dig holes Bears Eddie Jackson Jersey , while Jia Wenqi put the branch into the hole and watered them with his toes. Their lunch usually consisted of cold steamed buns and water.

However, arduous work does not necessarily mean immediate returns. In the first year, they planted 800 tree branches, but only two survived.

"Villagers laughed at us. They said this land was impossible to conserve water and soil. Planting trees? How stupid!" Jia Haixia recalled.

But they decided to start over and came up with another idea -- pumping water from the river to their land. When the water flowed into the land, their baby trees started to bud.

"I was unable to see the color of the buds Bears Tarik Cohen Jersey , and my friend couldn't touch them. So he described the details of each tree to me, and I told him how I felt when I touched them," said Jia Haixia.

Over time, the duo's attitudes also changed.

They became reluctant to cut trees down and sell them. The trees were like their children and gave them a glimpse of hope because they know they can do something for others.

Despite the daunting nature of the task, the pair's success has spurred them to continue their work. They recently contracted another plot of land in the nearby mountains and use their experience to transform the barren landscape.

Their second project may prove to be a lesser challenge Bears Adam Shaheen Jersey , however, as Jia Haixia was told by doctors he may regain sight in his left eye.

"People say we contribute to the ecology. I don't understand what 'ecology' means. What I only know is that handicapped people are not useless," Jia Haixia said.

When you discover you’ve got an interview, you will have to start preparing – preparing for an interview is critical if you want it to go well. You will find really no such thing as being over prepared for an interview. Preparing for an interview thoroughly means fewer blunders along with a better performance. Doing well in a job interview isn’t as difficult as you may think, and is also entirely in your control. Below are a few of the things you should look at doing when you’re preparing for an interview.

Do Some Research
Perhaps you know a lot about the role you’re going for Bears Mitchell Trubisky Jersey , perhaps it’s similar to the job you happen to be doing know, but none of this is going to matter if you don’t do some research on the business as well. Lots of interviewers will ask you what you know about their business, and not being able to provide a good answer can definitely hurt your chances. They want to know that you’re genuinely interested in working for their organisation. Looking at the company’s internet site is the bare minimum, so whenever you’re preparing for an interview, ensure you have a good look through all of the information which is readily available on their internet site. You ought to be able to uncover some excellent information Bears Anthony Miller Jersey , such as their main products, people who work for the business, along with the organisation’s plans for the future.

You may also want to spend a little bit of time on google, trying to find out more about the business. Have a look at news stories along with anything else that will give you some valuable information for your job interview. Having the ability to discuss the company’s latest results or success story is a great way to show the interviewer that you’ve done some homework, and also demonstrate you’re truly attracted to their organisation. Something else you might want to consider when you’re preparing for a job interview Bears James Daniels Jersey , is actually calling up the organisation and pretending to be a potential customer. You might get to discover more about certain future services and products, and at the very least get a good idea of just how the business actually operates – just don’t take up too much of the other person’s time.

Learn the Name of Your Interviewer
When you call to confirm you’re going to be attending the job interview, unless you already know, make sure you find out who you’ll be meeting. Preparing for an interview is all well and good, but something you have to do in order to create a good impression when you first meet the interviewer Bears Roquan Smith Jersey , is call them by their na. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping   Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale   Cheap Authentic Jerseys   Cheap Custom Jerseys   Cheap Authentic Jerseys   Cheap Hockey Jerseys China   Cheap Football Jerseys China   Cheap Basketball Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap Baseball Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap College Jerseys From China

• | Post Points: 0
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS