rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 9
Points 0
zhangzk Posted: 12-07-2018 9:40 AM
Normally when games are this low-scoring Womens Jurrell Casey Jersey , you can blame bad quarterbacks or a lot of turnovers.Now both teams are 2-1.Marcus Mariota came on in relief for an injured Blaine Gabbert (concussion), as the Titans had to do it the hard way.The game featured just 465 total yards of offense (combined), as neither team could do anything with the ball. The Titans had a 233-232 edge in that category, which underscores how close this game was.At least Mariota had the excuse of some nerve damage in his right arm http://www.tennesseetitansteamonline.com/tajae-sharpe-jersey , which kept the Titans from starting him. But when he came into the game, he seemed more-or-less capable and willing, but was hampered by drops from his receivers. He was 12-of-18 for 100 yards passing.On the other side, Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles was clearly down from his high of beating the Patriots last week. He was 21-of-34 for 155 yards passing.Survey shows Titans fans are confident heading into the season Welcome to SB Nation FanPulse, a survey of fans across the NFL powered by SurveyMonkey. Each week Authentic Rashaan Evans Jersey , we send 32 polls to 100+ plugged in fans from each team. Titans fans, sign up HERE to join FanPulse.Will the Titans win or lose in Week 1?I love the confidence fans have in this team. I am with you. The Dolphins aren’t going to be very good. If the Titans are going to be a contender, and I honestly believe that they are, they need to go down to Miami and take care of business because the Dolphins aren’t going to be a contender. I would say that winning by 8 would be considered taking care of business.How confident are you in the direction of the team?Very confident: 32 percentSomewhat confident: 63 percentMeh: 4 percentNot very confident: 1 percentNot confident at all: 0 percentThis answer makes a lot of sense to be as well. The preseason didn’t answer many of our questions. It didn’t make me feel worse about this team than I did when camp started, but I also can’t say that it made me feel any better. There are so many questions that are still unanswered.What is the worst NFL rule?This was an easy one as well. The helmet rule isn’t good and it is going to be a nightmare for officials to enforce. We saw plenty of good form tackles that were called for penalties in the preseason. Will that continue into the regular season? Hopefully not Womens Brian Orakpo Jersey , but I have a feeling that it will.
  • | Post Points: 0
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS