rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 10
Points 0
bishwas Posted: 03-27-2009 12:31 PM

i am the student of KIST college of management.

i am planning to use the differrent softwares provided to the collge....for the students..

but there is a problem!!!

PROBLEM is:there is no geniune keys of the software..

so what is the progress on providing the keys of the software....

i am waiting for the keys of the software....beause i don't want to go to MAHABOUDDHA to buy the pirated versions....

SO IS ANYONE HELPING ME ON THIS PROBLEM!!!!!!!

• | Post Points: 0
Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 30
Points 0

Try to Contact Your MSP's................that is only solution for you.............

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 100
Points 0

yeah, u gotta contact your MSPs. and by the way u can use those softwares for about 90 days and till then u'll be getting your serial key coz the ELMS provisioning process is about to complete(I hope)........

so better get in touch with your MSPs.

n yes, when u get a grand genuine version for free, refrain to piracy....

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 223
Points 0

Genuine Keys. Pirates of windows has nothing to say ! Ur savior is ur MSPs I guess!

Don’t be idiot by arguing with an idiot .

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 30
Points 0

Sorry bro MSP's are not the god or savior..........They r too students.............n they r just helping to the students....... that's all no more than that..........

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 53
Points 0

The process for Academic institutions get enrolled into the MSDN-AA Benefit is to sign and fax the application form from the Academic Institution's principal or dean. This form will also have the information of the systems administrator. This would then get approved and the welcome email along with the instructions on how to provision the ELMS Server to download the activation keys are done. The Systems Administrator would need to then take over to ensure that the school logo and other informtion are updated in the server.  All the students are also provisioned so that their emails.  Welcome emails are then sent from ELMS server to each of the students who would then go online to create their individual passwords.  After this, each student can go online at any time of day or night and get the activation keys to any of the software that they would require.

So, you need to go to your college administration and your college Systems Administration to ensure that the steps that they need to complete are done so that you as a student can enjoy the benefit of getting the activation keys.

I do not think the MSPs can help much in this.  Their role was to get the harddisk to your college and to provision the college software with all the software, which they seem to have already completed in your college.

I hope this answers the process for getting the ELMS Server provisioned.  If your college Principal or systems Administrator is not clear on the procedures, please have them contact us at Microsoft MDP Nepa.  We will assist them to get these procedures complete.

Regards,

Allen Bailochan Tuladhar

Country Manager, Microsoft MDP Nepal

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 223
Points 0

AllenTuladhar:

The process for Academic institutions get enrolled into the MSDN-AA Benefit is to sign and fax the application form from the Academic Institution's principal or dean. This form will also have the information of the systems administrator. This would then get approved and the welcome email along with the instructions on how to provision the ELMS Server to download the activation keys are done. The Systems Administrator would need to then take over to ensure that the school logo and other informtion are updated in the server.  All the students are also provisioned so that their emails.  Welcome emails are then sent from ELMS server to each of the students who would then go online to create their individual passwords.  After this, each student can go online at any time of day or night and get the activation keys to any of the software that they would require.

So, you need to go to your college administration and your college Systems Administration to ensure that the steps that they need to complete are done so that you as a student can enjoy the benefit of getting the activation keys.

I do not think the MSPs can help much in this.  Their role was to get the harddisk to your college and to provision the college software with all the software, which they seem to have already completed in your college.

I hope this answers the process for getting the ELMS Server provisioned.  If your college Principal or systems Administrator is not clear on the procedures, please have them contact us at Microsoft MDP Nepa.  We will assist them to get these procedures complete.

Regards,

Allen Bailochan Tuladhar

Country Manager, Microsoft MDP Nepal

Thanks for the information.I will definately tell my msps about this things.
I heard that you people are giving free voucher for 30 student to every college for microsoft exam.I don't understand here.Microsoft certification requires intensive trainings
and lots of practises.I doubt very few student understand what is microsoft certification
value.Moreover simply giving free exam might make them to attend exam and pass using dumps
but my point is what is result of MCP who have no idea of active directory,DNS,DHCP,DATABASE,RIS,WSUS,EXCHANGE,ISA ,IIS.My classmate have no idea of these things and even my msps.Are just you giving them just to have them a microsoft card so that thay can carry in their wallet and show to their friends? If any stupid get this certification its value will be lost.Consider it will be as cellphone.If so i will surrender my MCSA certification.I mean it.

Next thing,this step will surely hurt certified people.Remember we have spent much of time,
money,infrastructure in getting this certification.Specially like me who is student who have to entirely depend on my parents.I got my certification with a great pain.Even now I spent a lot of surfing internet searching new things under windows and tech.Simply distributing certification will not increase number of windows user but will decrease value
of it. Think twice before u do it. Don't let them go for RHCE,RHCSS.

Don’t be idiot by arguing with an idiot .

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 30
Points 0

Sorry to interrupt the conservation with allen sir...... but i have heard that the vouchers to MSP's are not distributed without any measures........ there are some criteria for MSP's too to get use of that voucher........ so i don't think this will be wastage..........like..MSP's should have the knowledge of that course before giving exam on that particular course and many more.......... I too don't know in detail......anyway allen sir may also will be answering to you.......

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS